Aircraft Electrical/Avionics Technician (O'FALLON, MO)
Aircraft Electrical/Avionics Technician for AVMATS Engine Support O'Fallon, Missouri.
- Candidate must posses skills and knowledge in aircraft wiring, harnesses, electrical test box usage and construction.
- Day shift position, 6:45 am - 3:15 pm Monday thru Friday, overtime as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Applicant required to have advanced troubleshooting skills involving isolation and deductive reasoning working with component and/or aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Prior issuance of an FAA Repairman Certificate with an avionics repair station is a plus; as well as having an FCC license and/or FAA A&P License. Applicants should include a summary of their training history.
- Military Personnel must provide a copy of DD214.
- Must work well with others.
- Effective communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must have valid driver's license.