Lead a team of technicians in the performance of scheduled maintenance and inspections, repairs, and modifications on Bombardier Challenger, Global, Lear Jet series aircraft.
This role is a "working lead technician" which includes instructing and directing crews of technicians and reporting directly to Shop Manager or Chief Inspector. This role is responsible for completion of Inspection Forms, FAA Form 337, Maintenance Releases, and Log Entries.
Position Location and Schedule
This is a full-time, first-shift position at AVMATS Jet Support.
18377 Edison Ave.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Monday - Friday
- 6:45 am to 3:15 pm
- Overtime time available as needed
- 3+ years of work-related experience.
- Airframe and Powerplant License issued under part 65 of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Possess skills and knowledge to lead a team of technicians in the performance of scheduled maintenance and inspections, repairs, and modifications on Bombardier Challenger, Global, Lear Jet series aircraft.
- Familiarity with the applicable regulations and inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to determine the airworthiness of the article on which work is being performed.
- Proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment including power tools and other tooling devices.
- Possess quality focus and documentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Bombardier Challenger, Global, Lear Jet series and engine systems applicable.
- Ability to follow standard safety precautions.
- Pass a standard FAA visual acuity test with vision corrected to 20/20.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands/arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds or more unassisted.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Preferred Experience or Qualifications
- Additional aircraft model experience is a plus.